New Delhi : (India), November 25 (ANI/PNN): COVID 19 shook the business world drastically. The impact of lockdown was not limited to the common man, but it impacted the most to early-stage or small businesses.
It was tough for the small businesses to offer work from home and get the productivity going.
Startup reporter, an online news publishing website for businesses and startups, releases a list of companies and women entrepreneurs that are doing great even in this pandemic. The list includes Solopreneur, Startup, SME and MSME level people and organization.
The objective of this list is to encourage others to come forward and start their entrepreneurial journey and create more job opportunities. These listed people showed tremendous zeal that if you have strong determination and will to start something, nothing can stop you. They showcase that you need to be optimistic and find a solution for the problem. “Rise” is a word that defines growth, and growth is not only monetary growth. Establishing yourself during all odds and having the courage to start your own journey is also connected to growth and this is what these people showcased.
Name of Women Entrepreneur :
Iti Rawat, Kriti Gupta, Hema Upadhyay, Vani k, Payal Karia, Bhavana Goparaju, Hiral Patel Pandey, Hetal Karia Kanabar, Mukti Darji, Anjali Patel, Dipti Buch, Priyanka Save, Sanya Goel, Dr. Tejal Kanwar, Devangi Patankar, Megha Gambhir, Meghna Agarwal, Vibha Narshana, Alka Kapur, Manpreet Kaur, Rashmi Chopra, Aarti Notiyal, Pallavi Goorha Kashyup, Dipti Vig, Geeta Singh, Shweta Aprameya, Jasmeet Arora, Ami Mehta, Rachna Choudhary, Seema Lalwani, Shruti Agarwal, Pallavi Pathak
5 Companies that are doing great in a pandemic
1. Wing Communications : A full-service digital marketing agency that focuses on superior service and helps its clients to stand out and be counted. Founded by Shiva Bhavani, this start-up aims to make it big in the world of online marketing. Whether it is devising market strategy or social media marketing, paid media, influencer marketing, content marketing, public relations, online reputation management, B2B lead generation or helping set up websites with technology, Wing Communications provides support and services in all these areas.
2. Lendbox: A leading wealth tech platform specializing in debt-based investments, LendBox is an RBI licensed NBFC-P2P investment platform that helps investors generate a secondary income from non-equity market investments. Founded in 2015 by seasoned professionals Ekmmeet Singh, BhuvanRustagi, and JatinMalwal, today the company has over 70 employees and serves 50000 investors, generating an average return of 14.1% annually.
3. Tickle Right: Founded by the husband-wife duo of PranayDattani and Dr Munira Dattani, Tickle Right offers a unique program for stimulating the right brain in kids from 16 months to 7 years. The company has several centres across the country and overseas. It offers online classes as well. These classes are in small batch sizes of 5-6 kids and are held once a week for 40 minutes. Children are encouraged to be accompanied by their parents, and they participate in over 20-25 interactive activities, all of which are specially designed to stimulate the right brain, which is the centre of creativity, spatial awareness, intuition, and much more.
4. ExchangeConnect: ExchangeConnec tis an interactive B2B platform that facilitates capital market participants to collegiate and engages in better price discovery through AI-enriched data and interactions. The startup assists listed companies distinguish their investor relations programs. They enable listed corporates, institutional investors, and brokerage houses to congregate at their platform.
5. AnalytixLabs: Founded in 2011 by Sumeet Bansal, Ankita Gupta, and Chandramouli Kotta, AnalytixLabs provides a variety of Data Science programs to create industry-ready professionals. All courses offered by AnalytixLabs are crafted meticulously by experts to facilitate easy learning.
Many of these programs are globally certified in partnership with MNCs. The startup has branches across Bangalore, Gurgaon, and Noida for offline boot camps and also offers e-learning and online programs. The company offers extensive placement support on course completion, and their students have been successfully placed in reputed companies like Accenture, American Express, Amazon, Absolut Data, BCG, and IBM, to name a few.
What kind of articles do you want to see on our website. Please mail us at [email protected]
You also want to feature your start-ups here. No Worries. Call or Whatsapp at 8910430165. Please click to know more about us
Chalgenius is not just a media site. It creates more business opportunities for you by connecting you with thousands of potential customers, investors, accelerators, and mentors across the country. Come grow your business with us. Contact us at 8910430165 or mail at [email protected] for further details.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.